About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Thursday, January 3, 2013

#Janathon Day 3 - "Rest Day"

That's right, day 3 and I'm already talking about resting.  Kinda.

Since its Janathon, and I am running everyday this month, that must mean that even rest days have some minimal token effort right?

RIGHT!

Today's run was ONE mile on the treadmill, at the speedy pace of SIX miles an Hour!

I was gong to do my wife's Jillian Michaels Kickboxing video she had downloaded on Amazon Instant Video, but it seems that in addition to being to dumb to work the kinect, my intelligence levels aren't up to watching Jillian Michaels on the Xbox.  It was only playing in Spanish and I could not figure out how to get it to English.  I assure you that when my wife does it on the PS3, it is in English.

After 15 minutes I gave up.

1 comment: