About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Monday, January 14, 2013

#janathon day 13 and 14

I know you have all been dying to hear what sort of work out I did after I got better..

fromrussiaWell, I haven't exactly gotten better. Yesterday I was still rocking a fever of 102. Today I have been fortunate enough to have my fever down to 100.1, which, while it does still reek havoc with my internal temperature control - is a definite sign of improvement. I'm not so sure that I'm going to be able to milk this with another day off - I think dayquil will get me through tomorrow.

Thankfully.  I know its odd, but my work doesn't go away just because I am not in the office.

But lets not focus on work, since I'm not really up to concentrating on much anyway. The real question that I know you are all wondering - is what have I been watching? Did the Bondathon continue? or did we watch something else?

looperWe watched 3 or 4 Bond movies (all Sean Connery of course,) then moved on to "9."  Cute movie, and one the whole family had wanted to see.    Yesterday turned into a "Lie to Me" marathon, while today has been (since I am the only one home) dedicated to video games on the PS3, and watching Looper.

Nap time, then to decide what to watch next.

Unfortunately, I'm out of popsicles..

No comments:

Post a Comment