About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Back of the Pack Max

rebel-race-e1357177104750One of my oldest friends (meaning I have known her a long time, she is still quite young) has begun writing a blog!  Now, there is a couple of things that we both know about you.

  1. You enjoy reading great blogs, after all - you are here! (See the modesty there?)

  2. You have read some great blogs and thought to yourself "Boy I wish I had been able to follow that blog from the beginning!


Well, this is a great opportunity to keep both of those truths going!  I know you want to read a great blog about a Runner/Brewer/Drinker/Wife/Mom/and a lot more!

So here is your chance to do so from the very beginning!

So Go read!  And Comment! And Like! --- Back of the Pack Max!

 

2 comments:

  1. Aww, shucks! Thanks y0! I'll try to live up to the hype :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Robinson. I checked out Max's blog and as you said it is great. And now I am following her. Hmm, that last bit sounds a bit stalky. Oh well, you know what I mean. :-D

    ReplyDelete