About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Friday, August 2, 2013

More Donation Swag!

A new development in my "Help the Homeless"  Marine Corps Marathon fundraiser!   For every $10 and above donation - You will get a water bottle as a think you gift!

2013-08-02 11.18.15

$5.00 (and every $5.00 there after) gets you an entry into the raffle-of-prizes, and $10.00 gets you a water bottle!

What can I come up with Next?  Spread the word!

With these great thank you gifts (and remember, if you donate now - you will STILL be eligible for any additional thank you levels I add!) – please consider donating to my Help the Homeless fundraiser for Volunteers of America Chesapeake’s homeless services.

The fundraiser is through the Fannie Mae – “Help the Homeless” walk program, which means they match every dollar you donate, with a dollar. So even a $5.00 donation immediately doubles in size!

If you want to read more about the good works of Volunteers of America Chesapeake, you can check out their blog!

logo

Please show that you too are "Called to Care", by donating!

No comments:

Post a Comment