About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

And on the 1st day of the week, he rested.. kinda.

So, like any runner -the day after a long and grueling run is a rest day!    Consequently, I went for a nice run with my son.

19augrunwithbryce

He is still battling that side stitch, so we had a couple of walking intervals.

19augrunbryceMile two had a pause of a minute or two for some pictures.  Se we were running around a pond with ducks and fisherman, and saw this:

2013-08-19 19.30.27-birdWe had to stop and admire it!  I took a picture, took a step. Took a picture, took a step.  I knew it wasn't going to let me get to close before it went away, and alas I was right.

2013-08-19 19.30.33

 

Unfortunately the flying picture didn't work (Stupid old phone), as it probably would have been very cool!

The nice slow pace was just what the doctor ordered for my tired legs.  They are still tired today though, so I don't see a FAST run in the future today!

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment