About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Sunday, April 1, 2012

March in Review!

So, I haven't often done the "Month in Review" - but I think this seems a good time to start!  Especially since, looking back at this month - I am pretty excited about what I have accomplished!

So, lets see my monthly mileage ---- According to DailyMile I did 82 Miles in March - The most mileage I have ever done in a month!  In comparison, the most I have run in a month up until now was 67 miles in July of 2011.  I seem to be headed for a much better base on my training for the marathon this year! If I keep this up, the 26.2 will be NO problem!

As far as races are concerned - I had a personal best in the 15k (1:16:51) on 25 March, and a personal best in a 4 mile race on the 16th of March (29:15).

I also lost 6 pounds in the month of March!

Overall I think this was a GREAT month!

Total Numbers:
Miles: 81.6 (per Cardiotrainer)
Total Calories (includes strength training) burned: 12,053
Total time spent running: 718 minutes, or 11 hours 48 minutes.
Longest Run: 9:3 miles

Year to date:
Miles: 186 (Daily Mile)

No comments:

Post a Comment