About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Thursday, April 19, 2012

Foot Log initial impressions.

[caption id="" align="alignright" width="204" caption="I tried it out as soon as I opened the box."]Image[/caption]

So, this isn't a full review as I have had it less than a day - but my FootLog arrived yesterday!  My first impression was the same as when I saw it online.

It looks like a lego.

But I have learned to not judge a book by its cover, a wine by its label or sports equipment by its appearance - so I was still game to try it.

Wow.  That is my first impression.  Wow.  It felt amazing.  After using it on my foot with Planar Faciitis I was able to walk completely flat-footed.  I can only imagine how wonderful this thing would be after a vacation day of walking around a city.  Or after a trade-show of standing on your feet all day.

This thing is incredible.  My wife is working at a local Chamber of Commerce Show all day today, and will be on her feet for over 8 hours.  She is looking forward to using it at the end of the day today!

I don't know yet how well it is going to work to help "cure" my plantar faciitis, but it certainly made it feel better last night! Well, at least until I went and spent two hours walking around the mall.  I will keep you informed of how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. [...] ticked off the Plantar Fascia on the bottom of my right foot.  I visited a doctor, tried the foot log (which did help although it didn’t’ solve the problem), and ultimately stopped [...]

    ReplyDelete