About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Found plenty of excuses.

This weekend was packed.  My 4 miler on saturday morning, followed by my son's Oddessy of the Mind tournament, followed by my "Running Injury Free" Seminar.  Then Brother in law #1 came over and hung out until late in the evening.

Sunday - Brother in Law #2 comes into town in the morning, followed by a big brunch to celebrate my Mother in Law's birthday brunch.  Then we headed out to my son's concert for the Parlor City Boy's Chorus (video of the PCBC performing with the Binghamton Madrigal Choir below)

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pqR5z2h-5PA] 

After the concert, back to our place for the cousins to play late into the evening, while the adults chit-chatted.  Monday morning - we helped get the Brother in law's family up at 5 am so they could head out to philly for the day.

What this all adds up too?

Well, this was my "bullshit" story I kept telling myself. I was simply too frickin tired to find the motivation to go out running.  A pity considering the gorgeous weather - but I just didn't have it.  I will make it up today - but yesterday? Just wasn't there.

 



Yesterday's Excuse? Too tired. I think I am going to have to quit using that one - as it's certainly not going to be an acceptable one at mile 22.

1 comment:

  1. [...] contained a lot of visits from family, and most importantly – an excellent concert from the Parlor City Boy’s Chorus.  Overall it was a fantastic month, that ended with the Chenango Forks XV – another PR!  82 [...]

    ReplyDelete