About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Rest Day!! Some days they can be the hardest.... BUT NOT THIS TIME!!!

Yesterday was a rest day!  After the previous two days my calves were beyond tired and well in to the realm of "sore."  Ok.. They were into the realm  of "hurts to walk", even though I used the stick quite liberally on them.   This was expected however, and it made it one of the rest days that was NOT hard to rest on.

As I didn't run, I don't have much to say.. So I will just leave you with some pictures of Lab Puppies sleeping. None of these are my puppy... I'm sad to say.



 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment