About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Sunday, November 4, 2012

Hanging at the parents

This weekend we headed up to see the loved ones we left behind in NY. We came up Friday evening with the goal of seeing my wife's BFF (and our kitties that now live at their house.). The fun part of surprising people is when they aren't home! We did however get to see our cats, and their kids! The babysitter (also a friend of ours) seemed to think it was funny, at least she did when she got over the shock of us "out-of-staters" walking through the front door! We had come, supposedly, for the Annual Penguin book sale, so we did head out there on Saturday after visiting people (and eating a cinnabon. Sooooo good, and luckily we haven't found them in Maryland.). We stood in line in a cold drizzle and decided that this year it simply wasn't worth it. This morning I did three miles in my parent's treadmill. Booooring. Yet it was still a far better idea than running in the snow flurries! Its 20 degrees colder than Maryland was. I will say that it was awesome seeing the whole family, my brother and sister brought their families. Seeing my ten month old niece Micah Rose was awesome!

image

No comments:

Post a Comment