About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Insomina prevents early morning workouts...

So last night was one of those nights where I could hear every noise in the house, every thought in my head and everything that occurred last night.  Those nights are NOT conducive to an early morning workout!  But that's OK, because I really wanted to do a longer bike ride.  Those are easier to do at night when I have more time!

Tomorrow, I will let you know how far I made it!

1 comment:

  1. I was going to get up and run this morning but the baby did not sleep good last night and I was way too tired... Im going to try and go for a run tonight

    ReplyDelete