About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Wednesday, January 11, 2012

If you don't make it important, you will just make an excuse.

This is a repost from my Wordpress Blog.



So, The last several days have not been my most productive. I took saturday off - planned - as I had decided to run on friday and my legs were going to need the break.

Sunday rolled around - and it was a "lazy around the house with family" day. Then come monday morning I had planned to get up and run at 5am, but I didn't manage to fall asleep until around 1 am (went to bed at 9pm). Monday evening I went shopping for groceries. Tuesday, I went to run in the afternoon - and EVERY single bit of running clothing I owned was dirty. Not just dirty, but sitting in a pile of dirty laundry since the previous week dirty.

In other words, I was able to find some excuse to not run Sunday, Monday and Tuesday. Time to remember what is important.

No comments:

Post a Comment