About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Holiday Running

Often I find holidays to be a difficult day to get a run (or any form of exercise) in.  This Easter is going to be a little different.  We stayed down in Crofton, Maryland instead of heading up to NY.  No rushing to a family breakfast, no folks coming over for dinner.

Today may be the first holiday of my running life, that getting a run in is easy!

I will let you know how it goes!

1 comment:

  1. I started seriously running in August (I had raced before but never consistently trained), & for the holidays that came after that I've made my family wait. For Christmas I got to my cousins house at 9:30pm instead of 7:30 because I was wrapping gifts at the last minute & instead of getting ready right after that I headed out for my run (45 min) then got home showered and got ready. I got there at 9:30 only because I did my makeup in the car. lol

    ReplyDelete