About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

GOT IN!

Dear Once and Future Runner,

 

Thank you! You are now registered for the Marine Corps Marathon 2013 - Marathon Registration. Please check the event's website for updates.

CONGRATULATION, You are in!!

 

Thank you for registering to participate in the 38th Marine Corps Marathon on Sunday, October 27, 2013. Please note that you are officially registered and this is your confirmation e-mail.

 

7 comments:

  1. Yay! Can't wait to see how it goes! Best of luck! This one is in my bucket list (mostly cause it's in DC) but I heard it's a great marathon to run in. Maybe next year for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! Let the training begin!

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do run it (or anything in DC) let me know, I will come out and cheer for you (if i don't run the same race!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. that sounds like a great idea! I plan on going out of Florida for next year's races. I'll let you know :D

    ReplyDelete