About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Friday, September 2, 2011

100th POST!!!!!!!!! YOU KNOW WHAT THAT MEANS????? THE WINNER IS ANNOUNCED!!!!!!!!

[caption id="attachment_469" align="alignleft" width="311" caption="And the Winner is.............."][/caption]

So.. This is the Famous and Muchly - Anticipated 100th post!!!!  You know what that means?

Its time to review all of my old posts!!!

The first one was where I introduced my blog, who I was.... It was before I know it was going to be about running........... JUST KIDDING!!!

I think we all know why we are reading this - you all want to know - WHO WON THE FREE ROAD ID????????????  Well, with out any further delay - the winner is -



SARA SUITOR!!!!  Her entry was:

"Sara Suitor says:



I posted it on my Facebook and recommended it to others and I liked your blog and subscribed to it. Would love to win one of these. Thanks for the contest and keep up the good work with your blog."

Congrats Sara!  I will send you an email shortly regarding your win!

So what else would you like to see in a give-away contest?   let me know in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment