About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Friday, June 7, 2013

#Juneathon Day 7 - Pending

So, my Plantar Fascia was a bit sore this morning.  To be clear, this wasn't suprising as I was hobbling yesterday - starting an hour or two after my run.  I don't know if it was from the run, or the walking around on concrete  - or most likely a combination of the 2..

Due to the down pouring rain - riding a bike is out.. So I am not sure what to do.  It has to be something that will go easy on my plantar fascia.. Any suggestions?

 

6 comments:

  1. If you have access to a pool or stationary bike it may be a good break for your foot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Turn on the radio, your iPod, or Pandor and dance!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL... I have two left feet! (Seriously, took ballroom dancing...)

    But, the dancing would hurt my foot also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope the injury improves soon. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think that you could use the time and get in some strength training. Abworks, pushups and tricep dips. Not sure if the squatting position would hurt.

    ReplyDelete