About Me

My photo
I am the father of two of the greatest kids ever, and am fortunate enough to have the most amazing woman as my wife! I am attempting to prove that "Once a Runner - Always a Runner"

Friday, August 19, 2011

Vacation Week!

So I have not been consistently posting this week, and I have no doubt that you are wondering why.  First off I want to reassure you that I have not been testing out the effectiveness of a RoadID, nor ran off to Switzerland to try to avoid extradition for some heinous crime. In reality it has simply been a hectic vacation week that has/is including such exciting things as root canals, cave exploration, sister's weddings and not as much running as I had hoped.  After the warrior dash my knee has been bothering me - though I am not too sure if I banged it on a log, wrenched it on the steep down hills or if my wife did something while I was sleeping.  Regardless, I have been trying to give it (and my ever-present Achilles issues) a chance to heal.

I did a nice 4.2 mile run on Weds. and my quads were STILL sore from walking the ski trails at the Warrior Dash.  Yesterday was spent walking through Howes Caverns and the Old Stone Fort - a fantastic but tiring day spent walking - still great exercise!

With my sister's wedding this weekend, I am not too sure what running will happen.

Sorry about any misspellings or grammatical errors, I wrote this one on my  phone!

No comments:

Post a Comment